“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
– Melody Beattie
This week was a special week of celebrating and remembering…
I’m thankful for:
1. My girl friend got married! She’s a sweet, special friend whose time has come
2. My hubby’s love and dedication to me and our kids. He took Sweetie to Chinese school and then the kids to the wedding, watched over them the whole time while I did bridesmaid stuff, which is no easy feat for most men.
3. My week hiatus to explore my creative side that is rarely touched, which turned some confusion to clarity. I got to work on several fun projects! Here are 4 scrapbook pages of our family’s vacation in SLO.
4. Clarity for me to connect deeply with who I am made to be, so I can encourage others to do the same.
5. Time with Sweetie to do watercolor – we had so much fun!
Thank you my friends, for your kind encouraging words during this week. I have missed you. Glad to be back to share this rekindled journey with you. I won’t always have this much art to share, but I’ll surely share more than I have in the past For more to be thankful for, stop by Mama’s Little Chick.