1. My kind, loving hubby and kids.
2. A fun celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival with my in-laws, complete with throwing a football with my hubby and son, and the eagerness of my daughter to learn an important self-esteem concept from me.
3. A chance to throw my good girl friend her bridal shower this coming Saturday!
4. The ability to hire a professional to help me think through critical issues.
5. A growing, nurturing blogging community.
I feel honored to be recognized by some of the best mommy bloggers out there. Theirs are the blogs you want to go and visit and interact with – amazing women with beautiful hearts and lives.
So I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for bestowing the following awards on Jinnia Low.com.
Thank you TV! You know I love reading your awesome questions about life.
I’d like to pass this award on to:
A special thank you to How Cindy Sees It for bestowing the Versatile Blogger award on me! Thanks Cindy!
I recently came across Cindy’s blog and immediately thought, “I love this gal’s energy and sense of humor!”
I’m humbled to be receiving this award a second time, so I’m going on to the last award I received – or we’ll be here a long time…
What a nice surprise!
In order to receive this award, I’m going to answer the following 10 questions and give this award to 6 other people.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
The thought never crossed my mind to blog anonymously. As I invest time and energy into blogging, I want to make connections that know who I am.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Ok, some of you know about my Won Ton argument with my hubby. When we were newly married, we each had a different way of making Won Ton noodles. I remember being adamant about my way being the right way!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a woman doing her best to live life to the fullest. I see flaws that are overshadowed by the grace and love of my God. I see a mom with inner longings and desire to make life better for her kids and make an impact on future generations.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Trader Joe’s Sparking Lemonade
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read, Play guitar and Sing, Blog
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Absolutely. Being financially fit so I can use music, story telling, and art to inspire other moms and entrepreneurs to work through their struggles with hope.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
Definitely the class overachiever
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
I see the births of my 2 kids.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
It’s easier for me to share my true self in my blog than other people or events. That being said, it’s not always easy to know how much to share of myself. (I’m actually not used to talking about myself in person.)
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit and read because I love to reflect on life.
I encourage you to stop by to visit these fantastic blogs and get inspired!