Hi! I just came across a gal who hosts workshops in the LA area to show people how to do altered art as creative therapy. I thought it was brilliant! Even if you think you’re not creative, you can tap into a side of you that lets you express some of those pent-up feelings. Ah…
Time to give thanks – I love this time…I can intentionally share with you what I’m thankful for – even if I don’t feel the feelings sometimes. Ha! I like to put that in there for those of you that think you have to FEEL it in order to DO it. Seriously, giving thanks is like therapy. The hardest part is overcoming the inertia – but once you get into it, it keeps flowing!
Here are my 5 this week:
1. A chance to meet up with an old friend I haven’t seen in years. I took her away from her office for 1.5 hours and we chatted over coffee
2. A couple of birthday parties over the weekend to give our kids lots of fun and laughter! And me a chance to talk with more moms
3. My wonderful friend supporting me when I needed prayers.
4. Travel safety for my hubby for work.
5. A close-knit school community. Great parent involvement and support for our kids’ school is such a wonderful thing!
To read more expressions of thanks, visit Mama’s Little Chick!